- Hemorrhoids orevention prevent constipation to protect your gut healthy: 35°comfortable defecation angle, gets you in the perfect position for healthy bowel elimination.
- Fully Assembled: This Toilet Stool easy to assemble with the numbered parts and instruction.
- Made of MDF, Not easy to deformation that different from other material, load-bearing up to 400 pounds.
- This 7inch stool that perfectly with ANY standard toilet or bathroom, and the white color matches your bathroom decor.
- Doctor and colon hydro therapists recommended / endorsed, Strong & durable, Family-healthy. White carved patterns.
- Elevating here feet was the only natural solution that worked, but there were no toilet stools that fit your lifestyle. That's why set out to design a toilet stool that makes changing the way you "go" easy. Easy to use, easy to store, easy on the eyes, easy to clean and easy to go. You can literally change your life in seconds once you add an stool to your bathroom!
- The ideal natural position for elimination is one's knees being elevated above their hips. When sitting on a toilet this is done by elevating the feet to shift the hips which allows the puborectalis muscle to relax and opens the colon for easier elimination. It is not necessary to "squat" on your toilet, only to elevate your feet.
- It's a win-win for the whole family. While adults improve posture, kids develop better bathroom habits as they mature.
- With adults are able to elevate their feet for improved ergonomics while kids eliminate the discomfort of dangling feet syndrome that occurs post potty-training (and for many years after). Elevating the feet is a super simple solution for anyone suffering from constipation, hemorrhoids, IBS, bloating or just slow elimination.
Here are some of the problems you may be having if you are not elevating to eliminate:
- Incomplete elimination - leaves toxins behind in your body.
- Bloating and slow elimination - causing discomfort and moodiness.
- In frequent bowel movements and constipation.
- Straining and pushing develops hemorrhoids - discomfort and anxiety.
- Increased potentional in adults for longer term ailments.
- Increased potentional in children for severe constipation leading to anxiety and enlarged colon.
- Here are some benefits from simply elevating your feet.
- Reduced constipation and bloating.
- Reduced hemorrhoids and straining.
- Decreased chances of left over toxins in your body.
- A lighter more healthy feeling throughout the day.
- Improved toilet posture adds to the chances of a healthy life and longevity.
- Easier elimination without laxatives or supplements.
Item Weight: 1.36 Kg
Package Dimensions: 49.6 x 29.5 x 5.3 cm